Monday 21 April 2014

COACHELLA 2014 FASHION!



There are a couple of weekends a year where celebrities come out, play and party hard like the rest of us. Sure they’ve got VIP or backstage pass; they probably don’t have to pee in disgusting portable toilets and unlike the festivals I’ve been to, there surely won’t be a new poo outside their tent every morning.  

Indigo, California turns into a celebrity hot spot when Coachella Festival arrives and this year was no less.

Now that the festival is finish we can sit down and judge the Coachella fashion! :) 


Shay Mitchell - Does Shay ever looks bad!?


  

Alessandra Ambrosio - I absolutely love both looks but those cowboy boots OMG! I WANT THEM.

   

Vanessa Hudgens - I love all three looks, specially the skirt on the second photo. Simple and not over the top.


Rita Ora - What on earth is she wearing?! As much as you try to convince me, I'll never like the girl and I absolutely hate her fashion sense 90% of the time. 


 

Kylie and Kendall Jenner - I absolutely love Kylie's cowboy rock chick look but what's with the feathers (on the right)! As much as I love Kendall's hair, what she's wearing looks something Morticia would wear to a funeral. Not cool for a festival!



Paris Hilton - What the hell Paris. It's a festival, not a beach. 


Keisha - Ok Keisha, really pretty playsuit but what's going on with your hair!?



Hilary Duff - What am I gonna say about Hil? I love her and I always love what she wears and she hasn't dissapointed here. Very simple and fresh. Love it!



Selena Gomez - Oh no Selena! I love her but I really don't get what she's wearing. Take those curtains off and I'm sure your oufit will look awesome!




What do you think? In your opinion, what's the best and worst dressed? 

Adiós Amigas!





xxx

2 comments:

  1. I'd say Vanessa looks best in the third picture and Paris Hilton outfit is the worst. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh I like Vanessa's look on the last picture :) I don't know what Paris was thinking wearing that lol

      Delete