Thursday 8 May 2014

SLIMMING WORLD - FIRST WEEK

So last week I told you all about my first Slimming World meeting, now I’m gonna tell you how I’ve done this week as I got weighted yesterday again.

As the week went by, I kept thinking ‘this is too easy; I must be doing something wrong’.  It genially seemed way too easy and it definitely did not feel like a diet at all so on my way to the meeting I was dreading going on the scales.
But, if you’d like to know how much I’ve lost…



DRUMROLL….




7lbs!!! I have somehow managed to lose half a stone on my first week!!! I ended up being ‘Slimmer of the week’ and I got my first award and sticker! I was well chuffed although I did not enjoy having to talk about it in front of the whole group as I’m not one to talk in front of people!


No comments:

Post a Comment