Thursday 22 May 2014

Sea of flowers: My yellow wish list.

yellow

Summer's nearly here and yellow is the colour for summer. It's fresh, vibrant and full of life and it just makes everyone happy.
I don't think I see enough yellow in the street tho. People tend to be a little bit scared of wearing yellow but I love it and styled properly can be a stunning outfit!

So here's my yellow wishlist for this summer. I didn't put any brands or prices because I found them all on Polyvore and they're tend to be quite expensive (e.g. the shoes are nearly £400!) so when I do a wish list like this I tend to go around the high street shops trying to find the most similar option to it and it normally works!

What do you think of yellow clothing? Or what's your favorite summer colour? :)

Adiós amigas!
x


2 comments:

  1. I usually dont go for yellow in clothing because i dont think it suits my skin tone, even though it's such a gorgeous summer colour! As boring as it is, I love white, mint and any pastel colour for summer (or any time ;p) :) I do love every item you have here though :) x
    | Life as a Petite || Fashion, Crafts & Lifestyle Blog |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love that bikini, I think it'd make you look really tanned! I need to keep my eyes peeled for something similar :)
    Daniela | danielascribbles blog xo

    ReplyDelete