Sunday 9 March 2014

About time..

So it’s been years since I’ve wanted to write a blog. I don’t really know why I haven’t done it earlier. Maybe I was lacking of confidence, maybe I just couldn’t really be bothered. Or maybe I was just scared I wouldn’t keep it up, as I’m not really known for finishing what I start. No, I’m one of those people that get really excited about doing something for a couple of weeks then completely forget about it.  I am hoping that won’t happen this time. If I do leave it, you all got permission to slap me on the face.

Anyway, I never thought it’d be so hard to find a name for a blog. Since I decided I was gonna start one about a week ago I’ve been thinking of perfect names for it. Silly me. I’ve tried thousands, ok, maybe not thousands, but by now it’s definitely been about a hundred names. They’re all been used. Some of them by people who, like me, start things and never finishes them. I guess it’s pretty annoying when you think about the perfect name and you check if it’s been taken and you realize that whoever picked that name hasn’t written anything since 2002! 

Unfortunately, I’m not very creative when it comes to choosing names so I’ve been trying to get ideas from some of my favorite songs and bands but clearly about another hundred people had the exact same idea. In the end I decided to put together two languages I can speak and I came up with 'amor' which as you probably know it's 'love' in Spanish and my favorite month of the year, may. Some may say it's silly but hey, I love it!  

This is gonna be a lifestyle blog. I'm not very fashionable, I don't really follow fashion, I just wear what I like whether it's 'in' or not and I don't particularly like to stand out when it comes to clothes.
I am however, slightly obsessed with makeup and beauty products, specially lipsticks.
I absolutely love cooking so I'm guessing there will be quite a lot of food photos, recipes and restaurant reviews.
And last but not least, travelling. I adore travelling so I will tell you all my little adventures that are to come!

I hope you guys enjoy this blog as much as I will enjoy writing it!

Adiós! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment