Wednesday 12 March 2014

Girl Crushes

Let’s not lie. Celebrities. We all love them, we all hate them, we’re all jealous and we’d all like to be them or at least to look just like them. In my case, I accepted long time ago that I’d never remotely look like those super stars on TV. I realized that hating them didn’t really help and loving them is just so much easier.

This is just a little post with my own celebrity crushes. I do have about a hundred so I’ve had to select my top 8. Here they are:



Hilary Duff – Who doesn’t love Hilary Duff? I remember seeing her in Lizzie McGuire and she became my favorite Disney star by far. She’s beautiful and she just seems like such a nice girl. Kudos for her as well for updating her Instagram frequently.

Lucy Hale – She’s one of the beauties from one of my favorite TV shows Pretty Little Liars. She’s so petite and her style is just a-mazaaaang!

Shakira – Well, being a Latina myself I couldn’t let her out. She’s not just a pop/latin singer. I’ll let you know that she’s a producer, a songwriter, a philanthropist and she can speak 5 languages perfectly!  She wrote her first song at only four years old with her mum’s piano. I’ve been following her for years and can’t even describe how much I admire her.

Jennifer Lopez – Another Latina on the block. She’s just stunning, she has the best figure ever and I ALWAYS like her characters in whatever film she’s on. I also love her first ever album. 



Kat Von D – It’s no secret I love tattoos and I would have my whole body covered if I could and if I looked like her I’d dress in leather just like her, have very long rocky hair and just be awesome.

Leighton Meester – She’s a real natural beauty. Leighton is so simple and sophisticated. She always looks immaculate and so elegant.

Rachel McAdams – Well, all I need to say about her is that she’s the main character in my three favorite movies; The Notebook, The Vow and About Time. Of course I have a crush on her.

Sophia Bush – I don’t know what’s about her, she has the most beautiful eyes ever and she played Brooke, the best character on TV ever created. 



Do you agree with me about these beautiful ladies over here? Do you have a girl celebrity crush? Who are they and why?

Adiós Amigos!


1 comment:

  1. Great post.
    Loved to read it!!

    xoxo
    Kelly

    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete