Saturday 19 April 2014

AMERICA TRIP WISH LIST 1

Hello!

It’s now less than three months until we go to America and I could not be more excited! I have been sorting out a budget plan, a list with where to eat, what to see, what to take, etc. Believe it or not, it is a lot of work to be this organized!

On top of that, I’m moving houses just a day before we head off so there is so much that I have  to do for the next 70 days.

What I’m struggling with the most about is trying to decide what clothes to take. We’re gonna be on the road in the states for 31 days and that’s a hell of a lot of clothes that I will need, I mean, how will I fit a month worth of clothes in a suitcase!  


It gets reaaaally hot in Las Vegas in July so I will need loads of tank tops and shorts but then I will need a big jacket for the cold nights in the Arizona desert. Then apparently it’s very windy in San Francisco and then again really hot in Los Angeles! So it seems like it will be a rollercoaster of climate that I will have to accommodate clothes for. Also, I’ll need clothes for different occasions, the crazy non-stop visiting tourist attractions, nice dinners out, clubbing, beach, walks, theme parks, etc. I hope you feel my pain!


I already have loads of shorts, leggings and dresses ready but I want to get a lot of different tops before we go so I’ve made a wish list with some of the tops I hopefully will be buying very soon!

New Look - Pink Floral Fringed Hem Kimono – £22.99
River Island – Cream Stripe Linen T-Shirt - £20.00
George at Asda - Printed Crochet Trapeze Top - £8.00
George at Asda - Tie Front Blouse - £10.00
Tesco - F&F Limited Edition Floral Print Strappy Camisole - £10.00
George at Asda  - Crochet Fringe Top - £10.00
Select - Cream Half Back Crochet Vest - £8.99
Select - Mint Green Ferronia Marl PU Trim Vest - £6.99



Select - Navy Stripe Zip Back Top - £8.00
Select - Up All Night Vest -£8.00
Select - White Open Back Cami - £8.00
Select - Black Ditsy Print Lace Insert Cami -£6.99
New Look - Pink Floral Print Long Sleeve Chiffon Shirt -£19.99
New Look - Brave Soul Black Giraffe Print Back Beaded Trim Vest - £22.99
Primark - Pink lightweight swing cami - £3.00
H&M - Wide top - £7.99

As you can see I've gone for comfortable more than anything else and I've chosen tops that can be worn with leggings or shorts and there's something for almost every ocassion. You all know what I'm doing next pay day! I'll make sure to post about what I buy <3

Any tips on what to take to a month-long trip? What do you think of my choices?

Adiós amigas! :)








2 comments:

  1. I feel you, amiga mía. Maletas, ese eterno enemigo xDDD
    Pero recuerda, una maleta no se llena de ropa, se llena de por si acasos. Y no importa que intentes abarcar todos los "por si acasos" posibles, siempre hay algo que echarás en falta en el viaje xDDD

    Animo con todo el planning del viaje y la mudanza. ¡Tu puedes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wish list hun, you must be super excited about your trip!!

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete