Thursday 17 April 2014

MUA VELVET LIPSTICK!

Hello!

First of all, I apologize for not blogging much the past two weeks, I’ve been crazy busy! But I just found a couple of hours to relax, read some of your blogs and write a post of my own.

A couple of weeks ago I discovered the MUA’s Velvet lipstick. After looking at the amazing colours I decided to get one. It wasn’t the colour I originally wanted but unfortunately it was the only one left in store. I don’t regret getting it as it is amazing! I returned to the store pretty much every couple of days to see if they had the other colours available and so far, I mananged to get three out of the five shades they offer.



I must admit I’ve never been the biggest MUA’s fan. I find the regular lipsticks to fade within the hour and the nail vanish has chipped by the end of the day.

BUT, they’ve definitely done something right with these lipsticks. They’re almost permanent. I wore the Reckless shade for a night out and of course, me in my drunken state I went to bed without washing my face (I know, horrible right!?) and the next day my lips were still perfect! That definitely says something about a lipstick, doesn’t it?





The MUA Velvet’s Lipstick is only £3 and you can find them in any Superdrug stores or in the MUA Cosmetics website.

I highly recommend it, I don’t know if I can say they’re my favorite lipstick ever but it’s definitely won a high place in my list!

Have you tried the MUA Velvet collection yet? 

Adiós amigas! 

xx



2 comments:

  1. Desperate to try these! Great blog.

    Check out mine?
    Chloe // throughchloeslens.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want one of these in kooky they are so beautfiul!

    ReplyDelete