Saturday 17 May 2014

My Birthday Wish List

With my birthday just a week away I thought it was the perfect time to create a birthday wish list. That said; if you’re a close friend please ignore it. We’ve probably already talked about how much I need just plain tank tops and stuff to take to America and that’s all I need. Now if I wasn’t going on a very expensive holiday and if I didn’t need other (more important) things, this is what I would love.



River Island Purse – I am a big fan of RI purses. They have plenty of card storage which are good for all my discount cards and they last forever!

FiloFax – I’ve been a little bit obsessed with organizing lately and seeing as I’m moving into a new place with my boyfriend in about a month it’d be perfect to have one of these for the household organization.


Handbag – I’ve always liked the Native American style bags but I can’t ever seem to find the perfect one. The one in this picture is pretty close tho!

New Look Kimono – I absolutely love Kimonos but they seem to be something I can’t spend money on. I don’t know why it is, so it’d be great as a birthday present!

MAC Gift Card – We all know my obsession with lipsticks and make up.

Tablet – I know this is a long shot, but I’ve wanted a tablet for quite some time now and it’d be perfect to keep in touch while we’re in America.

About Time DVD – I loved this film when I watched it for the first time, I might even say it’s one of my favorite romantic comedies and it would look amazing on my new DVD shelf.

Flowers – What girl doesn’t like flowers on her birthday?!



So this is my birthday wish list. What would you like to have on your birthday? 
Adios amigas!


3 comments:

  1. Ah great wishlist! I love About Time its one of my favourite movies and that kimono is lovely!

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm using the galaxy and it rocks ! I really like these choices! -- Rubideux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a fab birthday and got everything you wanted! I have a filofax and it is the best thing ever because i can organise so much more efficiently!

    http://suitcaseandsandals.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete