Friday 28 March 2014

My IKEA Bedroom Wishlist.

I have always wanted to a have a very simple, clean, clutter-free girly bedroom. Somehow, my bedroom always ends up looking like a hoarder’s room! I have the really bad habit of not throwing away things, even if I never use them. I’d like to say that my bedroom in my new house is going to be perfect and home décor magazine-like but I would be lying to myself and most importantly, I’d be lying to you all!

So just because a girl can dream, I’ve created this IKEA wish list with what it would be my perfect bedroom.My favorite colour changes every week but one that I’m always happy with is pink, and of course what a better colour for a girly bedroom? So I’ve based this wish list on pink <3


  • EKNE Mirror, oval - £40
  • ALEX Drawer unit with 9 drawers, white - £90
  • KLABB Table lamp, pink -£25
  • BLÅRISP Throw, cerise - £20
  • AINA Curtains, 1 pair, pink - £45
  • MALM Dressing table, white - £95
  • ELVILDA Cushion cover, pink, multicolour - £5
  • SMYCKA Artificial flower, Peony assorted colours - £2.50
  • SANDBY Armchair, Blekinge white - £130
  • MUSIK Wall lamp, chrome-plated - £22

What do you think? What would be your perfect bedroom? <3


Adiós Amigas!




4 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for the Leibster Award :) You can find your questions here.
    Vicki x

    What A Little Pickle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely wishlist, i love ikea.

    http://www.fuckhighclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiiii! love your blog! I've nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award, check out the post on my blog! xo
    http://liliamayaa.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete