Wednesday 19 March 2014

Summer's not hot 'till you show up!

The thing I love the most about summer is wearing dresses. I love the feeling you get when you get out of the shower and all you have to do is put a little dress on, no tights, no coats, just a pair of sandals, a bit of blusher and ready to go. So it’s no surprise that my favorite pieces of clothing are dresses so when summer comes I go all crazy and I end up buying way too many. This year I’ve promised myself I would not go overboard and I’d only buy as many as I need, not about a hundred more, but hey, a girl can dream right? So here’s my daytime summer dresses wishlists :)


Top Shop


  1. Panelled Shirt Dress - £42 
  2. Moto Denim Babydoll Dress - £36
  3. Denim Stripe Wrap Front Tunic - £30
  4. Contrast Maxi Dress with Necklace Detail - £59
  5. Sleeveless Skater Flippy Tunic - £18
  6. Floral Strapless Prom Dress - £42 
  7. Moto Daisy Print Pini Dress - £36

 Unfortunately, I find these ones a little bit pricey for what they are.

Forever 21



























  1. Paisley Power Buttoned Dress - £10.50
  2. Rose Print Dress - £12.00
  3. Dream of Daisies Skater Dress - £10.50
  4. Romantic Bloom Maxi Dress - £19.75
  5. A Little Lace Dress - £11.50
  6. Whimsical Pleated Halter Dress - £19.75
  7. Garden Party Fit & Flare Dress - £19.75
Forever21 is so much more affordable than Top Shop and most of the times they have free delivery over £20. 

New Look



























  1. Cameo Rose Cream Floral Print Bustier Skater Dress - £19.99
  2. Shell Pink Heart Print T-Shirt Dress - £17.99
  3. White Ethnic Print Strappy Belted Midi Dress - £22.99
  4. Black Shirred Floral Bandeau Maxi Dress - £19.99
  5. Parisian Blue Denim Floral Print Cut Out Skater Dress - £24.99
  6. Cameo Rose Pink 2 in 1 Check Print Swing Dress - Now £8.00Was £17.99
  7. Coral Strappy Crochet Hem Skater Dress - £14.99

New Look has always been one of my favorite shops, it’s always very summery, floral and fresh and the price is always very reasonable!


What about you, what's your favorite item of clothing? Out of those three, which shop do you prefer? And most important, show me your own dress wish lists :)

Adiós! 
x
n


3 comments:

  1. Ains, últimamente me encaaaaaaaantan los vestidos. Y me gusta llevarlos pero también me da vergüenza (no me gusta enseñar pata xD) y porque, cuando me pongo uno, me da la impresión de ir mudada... No sé si me explico... Pues eso, contradicciones mil xD

    Me gustan mucho toooodos los que has puesto. En Lleida es tan difícil encontrar vestidos bonitos como estos :__

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness i'm so glad i stumbled across your post!! I've been looking everywhere for great sundresses but haven't really been able to - but your post is full of amazing ideas! thanks :D

    New Look is one of my favourites too, going to do a sneaky shop there soon :p

    Life as a Petite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it helped you! There is so many in New Look, I had to narrow it to only 7 but I could've easily put about 20! haha

      Let me know what you get if you end up buying any! :)

      Delete